Thursday, November 10, 2011

News About Not Sure, Upcoming Events


Bob Cornwall, a Disciples of Christ pastor, Fuller Grad, and church historian from Troy, Michigan, has written a review of my book, Not Sure: A Pastor's Journey from Faith to Doubt on his blog. Very thoughtful. Check it out at http://pastorbobcornwall.blogspot.com/2011/11/not-sure-by-john-suk-review.html

I have two upcoming events, one in Grand Rapids, and the other in Sarnia, Ontario!

I'll be talking about my book at Eerdmans in Grand Rapids, this Thursday at 7 pm. They are located at 2140 Oak Industrial Dr., NE. We expect a great crowd.

The next day I'll be in Sarnia, Ontario, giving a talk and signing books at The Green Room, DeGroot's Nursery, London Rd., at 8 pm. There will be goodies, too!

I'd love to see many old friends and acquaintances at these two events. Come on out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    You don’t know me but I had followed your career for while after Pete Borgdorf fired me from my home missions work with Rehoboth a number of years ago. I left the CRC at that time but stayed in mission work for a number of years after that. Your articles in the Banner were at times the only things that gave me hope of something ever happening in the CRC. After a time however, I lost that hope but eventually found myself in me. You are welcome to read my Blog http://wayne-matthysse.blogspot.com/ if you like.

    I would encourage you to continue your search through doubt, John… for at the other end you will find the knowledge you seek. I hope your book does well and opens the eyes and hearts of many.

    Wayne Dale Matthysse

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?